Presented by: Michelle Leiter, RN, CRRN, Professional Development Coordinator, Primary Children’s Hospital, Rehabilitation Department
Elizabeth Bauer, OTR/L, Coordinator OT/PT Services Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Occupational and Physical Therapy
The presenters discussed a successful pediatric rehabilitation service delivery model highlighting:
1) Patient/Caregiver Desired Outcomes
2) Criteria for Duration and Frequency
3) Best Practice
4) Shared Accountability
5) outcomes measurement
At the end of this webinar the attendees could :
1) The ethical responsibility to provide the “right therapy at the right time”.
2) State the 4 tenants of the Pediatric Rehabilitation Service Delivery Model
3) Discuss the history and objectives for use of this model
4) Discuss the tools used for success
5) Discuss application in the Accountable Care Organization environment.
Members can log in below.
Webinars are free to members of IPRC! Fees for non-members are $149. Consider joining today.
_________________________________________________________ This content is restricted to IPRC members. If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
If you are a current member, please login.