Thursday, May 11th, 2023
12-1 pm EDT, 11 am-12 pm CDT, 10 –11 am MST, 9-10 am PDT
Incorporating Families When Creating the Individualized Treatment Plan
A discussion for pediatric rehabilitation providers
*Please note this discussion is geared towards pediatric providers in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting, but all are welcomed to attend.
The IPRC invites all pediatric rehabilitation providers to join us as we host a group discussion on how to Incorporate Families and Caregivers when Creating the Individualized Treatment Plan. Bring questions, ideas, and experiences to discuss. Providers from all settings and disciplines are welcome to attend.
Please come prepared to share.
Questions, Policies, Guidelines, Experiences, and Resources are welcomed.
Questions / Topics to Guide Discussion:
– In what ways does your organization currently engage families and caregiver participation in development of the individualized treatment plan?
– How do you incorporate the family’s input and preferences in goal setting?
– How are the family’s ideas/preferences communicated to the rehab team?
– In what ways does the discharge disposition drive your treatment plan?
– How does your team directly relate rehab goals to the home environment and family priorities?
– How do you ensure that language is family friendly?
– How do you assess family communication needs and preferences? How do you communicate progress with caregivers?
Contact Us for more information!