Cerebral Palsy/Spina Bifida Clinics, Listserv Summary, July 2023
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Cerebral Palsy/Spinal Bifida Clinics. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- Do you have a designated CPSB clinic?
- How long have you had a designated clinic for this population?
- What disciplines are involved in the CPSB clinic?
- How frequently do you see patients within this CPSB clinic (not for therapy recommended ongoing, but just the clinic)?
- How often does PT and/or OT see the patient?
- What standardized assessments do you complete and at what ages?
- What is the role of PT and OT in the clinic (i.e. testing, equipment, second opinion, etc.)?
- Do you meet to discuss the patients or is it more care coordination efforts?
Summary of Responses (de-identified)