Rehab administrators answer questions regarding training/continuing education support. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
Please indicate if your responses are for:
PT, OT, Speech &/or Audiology
1. Do you have budgeted $$ for continuing education at the department level?
If yes, approximately what amount and how many FTE’s/People does this support?
2. Do you have budgeted $$ for continuing education at the individual level?
If yes, approximate amount per person and how many FTE’s/people receive this support?
3. What mechanisms are in place to support people traveling to courses/trainings outside of your local area?
4. What mechanisms are in place to support hosting of internal trainings?
Please include: use of internal content experts/bringing in outside experts/attendance at reduced rates
Who completes the behind the scenes leg work?
5. Any additional information?