Motion Analysis Lab, Pediatric ListServ, July 2019
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Motion Analysis Labs. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- What specific positions (MD, PT, engineer, biomechanist, aide, etc) and FTE level exist in your motion analysis lab?
- How much space (sq feet) is dedicated to the lab?
- Is this space used for used for any other services? If so, please describe.
- What are your annual patient volumes?
- Please summarize the CPT codes (96000-96004, etc) utilized for your motion analysis evaluations.
- What is your average reimbursement %?
- What is the operational set-up of your lab? That is, is the motion analysis lab a department or part of a larger department?
Summary of Responses