Rehab administrators answer questions regarding CARF Accreditation. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
1. What are the areas your program covers (acute, rehab, outpatient, all)?
2. Is your program CARF accredited?
3. If yes, do you feel that CARF accreditation has helped to improve quality of care
4. Would you recommend CARF accreditation, why/why not?
5. Do you have a position dedicated to supporting and maintain quality metrics and standards, if so please elaborate on position title and responsibilities?
Summary of Responses (De-identified)