Administrators asked about the “Use of Assistants in Outpatient Settings” in August, 2014. The questions were:
1. Do you use PT, OT and/or ST assistants in your outpatient pediatric settings?
2. If so, do you schedule the initial evaluation with the therapist and assistant both present?
3. How often do you have the therapist and assistant meet about the patient and how do you document this?
4. Do you have the assistant document the progress notes and the discharge note?
5. Do you have the therapist co-sign any of the notes?
_________________________________________________________ This content is restricted to IPRC members. If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
If you are a current member, please login.