Telephone and E-visits, ListServ Summary, May 2020
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Telephone and E-visits. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- Are you utilizing telephone visits (CPT code 98966-98968)?
- Are you utilizing e-visits (CPT Code G2061-G2063)?
- If so, which disciplines (mark all that apply):
- What is the price of your telephone charges (example 98966) in comparison to your typical 1 unit OT/PT or SLP charge?
- What are some typical examples of when you are using the telephone charges?
- What are some typical examples of when you are using the e-visit charges?
Summary of Responses