Team Conference Models, ListServ Summary, June 2022
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Team Conference Models. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- Describe the clinical setting this takes place.
- How often are team conferences held per attending physician?
- Who attends the team conference?
- What is the structure to relay information from the team conference to the rest of the teams?
- Do you have a standardized note structure? If so, what do team members include?
- Are family members included in the team conference?
- What is the meeting duration, and how many patients do you discuss in each meeting?
- Where are these conferences held? Meeting room, virtually, phone, patient rooms?
Summary of Responses