Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Rehab Space and Upgrades. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
1. What upgrades, new equipment, technology, etc. would you recommend and why?
2. What equipment, technology, items, would you say you could do without and why?
3. What are some great space-utilization ideas? (in regards to treatment space, personnel space, and storage)
4. What kind of space do you have for storage? What equipment do you keep “close by” to treatment space? What equipment is stored farther away?
5. Any other thoughts, tricks, ideas you may want to share…