Rehab administrators answer questions regarding weekend hours for outpatient clinics. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
For Outpatient settings only.
1. Do you have coverage on Saturdays? Yes or No
2. If you do, all day, morning only?
3. Do you see specific type of patients?
3. How many therapists and how do you rotate staff on these days with the rest of the week?
4. What is patient attendance like? Same as during the week?