Ortho/Sports PT Scheduling Practices, ListServ Summary, March 2018
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Ortho/Sports PT Scheduling Practices. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- What is the scheduled duration of your typical evaluation?
- What treatment do you provide during the initial evaluation?
- Are other appointments scheduled overlapping your evaluations?
- What is the scheduled duration of a typical follow-up treatment session?
- Are your follow-up treatment sessions scheduled to overlap (e.g. patients scheduled for 60 minute appointments at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, etc)?
- How frequently are follow-up treatment sessions scheduled?
- Do your therapists double book follow-up treatment sessions (e.g. two patients scheduled at the same starting time)?