IPRC Networking/Discussion Call on Single Item Measures 2/20/18
IPRC Networking/Discussion Call – Single Item Measures
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:15-1:00 pm EST
DISCUSSION TOPIC: Outcomes Tracking with Single-Item Measures
The IPRC Outcomes & Best Practices Committee invites you to join us as the group discusses outcomes tracking through the use and interpretation of single item tests and measures to support patient care decisions.
- What measures are most frequently used in your organization?
- With which population(s) do you use these measures?
- How do you document single-item measures in notes?
- How do you use the data once collected?
- How often do you use/repeat these measures?
This Discussion call is open to all IPRC Member Organizations. Please invite your colleagues.
RSVP/ Request Call Information