DISCUSSION CALL: Telehealth & Data Collection: Keeping Track of Our Experience
On Thursday, May 7th, 2020, the IPRC Best Practices Committee hosted a discussion call for all pediatric rehabilitation providers to discusses ideas, metrics, and collaboration regarding data collection and telehealth services for pediatric rehabilitation.
- What metrics is your organization or unit currently using/measuring with telehealth visits? What items do you track?
- What metrics cross disciplines? Which are discipline specific?
- How can we measure efficacy of telehealth treatment versus traditional face to face therapy/visits?
- How do we measure client/family satisfaction with the telehealth experience? Clinician satisfaction?
- How can we streamline data collection, entry, and uploading?
- What format(s) are most useful for analysis?
- What opportunities exist for inter-organization collaboration? Can we standardize our efforts?
- How can we use the data we collect to advocate for expanded telehealth opportunities in the future?
De-Identified Discussion Summary