Car Seat Fittings, ListServ Summary, June 2022
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Car Seat Fittings. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- How does your institution handle car seat fittings for children who need them?
- Is the process different for specialized car seats versus traditional car seats?
- Are any of your therapists certified and participating in car seat testing, education and delivery for both traditional and specialized car seats? If so, how much of their time is allotted to the process?
- Does it vary between patients on inpatient side versus outpatient side?
- If rehab is not involved, what department does provide this service?
Summary of Responses (De-identified)