Audiology with Minimal/Mild Hearing Loss, Pediatric ListServ Summary, November 2018
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding audiology and minimal/mild hearing loss. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- How is minimal hearing loss defined?
- How is mild hearing loss defined?
- What protocol should be used to determine if children in this population are fit with amplification?
- If a child with minimal to mild hearing loss is fit with amplification, what is the audiological management protocol?
- If a child with minimal to mild hearing loss is not fit with amplification, what is the audiological management protocol?
Summary of Responses