Dry Needling, Pediatric ListServ Summary, July 2018
Rehab administrators answer questions regarding Dry Needling. IPRC archives information collected by the Pediatric Rehab Administrator’s ListServ as a public service to the entire Pediatric Rehabilitation Community. All information is posted in summary format and has been de-identified. Search through past queries for responses to rehabilitation related questions.
- Do you do Dry Needling in your practice with children?
- Do you obtain a written consent from parents specifically for Dry Needling in addition to the organization’s standard consent to treat form?
- If no written consent, what, if anything, do you do to inform patients/guardians?
- What do you document in the medical record?
- What type of training/certification did your therapists obtain for dry needling?
Summary of Responses